Developed eons ago, yoga is not merely the practice of the body, mind, and soul, but it has encompassed every dimension of a person’s life who has embraced it. To imbibe the practice fully, yoga training is an apt way that brings all the virtues of holistic art for easy access to enthusiasts across the world. With the divine purpose of bestowing authentic and traditional yoga training to the aspirants, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes you to their intensive program of 200 Hour yoga teacher training scholarship in Rishikesh, India.
About the Program
Yoga is for all, and is attainable by anyone, irrespective of age, religion, gender, body type, disorder, and even financial background. The cost of the intensive training program should not be a barrier to an eager yogi, and to facilitate the same we are honored to offer Yoga teacher training scholarship in India program.
- Introduced to the classical form of yoga with Ashtanga and Hatha
- Understand Human Anatomical Structure during Yoga Anatomy
- Learn from the roots during Yoga Philosophy class
- Perform asanas with perfection during Adjustment and Alignment session
- Introduction to Ayurveda and its dietary importance
- Bring the state of calmness with Meditation
- Learn ethics and principles with Yama and Niyama
- Undergo breath-based training with Pranayama
- Study of the use of Props like Block, Bolsters, Straps, etc.
- Learn to be an excellent teacher with Teaching Methodology session
- Purify the body for intense practice with Shat Kriya
Food and Accommodation
Nurture the body with the soul-enriching delectable Sattvic meal offered by school thrice daily. We at Rishikul Yogshala understand the need of students and serve balanced and nutritious food with herbal drinks. On the other hand, we facilitate students with best accommodation provision for a restful stay to repair the being after the intense training. The rooms are comfy with attached bathrooms and are well-embodied with basic amenities.
Eligibility and Payment
Yoga teacher training scholarship in Rishikesh is for all, who have unconditional love, devotion, and passion towards yoga. Additionally, we prefer applicants who:
- practicing yoga for a minimum of two years
- commits to 90% attendance
- involved in Karma Yoga projects
- is in genuine need of financial assistance
The applicant needs to pay a nominal fee to cover the expenses of their food and accommodation that is $850.
About Rishikul Yogshala
A prominent name in the yoga industry, Rishikul Yogshala’s purpose is to reach out to the holistic science of wellness across the globe with their certified variety of yoga training courses, retreat programs, and other specialized classes. With the vision to inspire budding yogis, the school is serving its purpose since its inception.