The spellbinding sceneries of the snow-laden Annapurna massif colored with the scintillating shine of the Sun. The soul-enticing path of the mountain trails in the vicinity of lush vegetation leaves a vivid impression on the mind of trekkers. Challenge the Himalayan height and witness the finest picture of the greatest mountain with Annapurna base camp trekking. Embrace beauty, thrill, and natural elegance in the world’s most sacred zone, the Himalayas.
Program Description: The trekking program marks 12 days of fascination in the lap of Annapurna. It is an opportunity to witness multiple peaks, glaciers, and waterfalls on the trekking path. The journey from Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp promises to be a collection of incredible moments of trekking in Nepal.
- The trekking journey begins at Pokhara from where trekkers reach the ABC point.
- You will be relishing the mesmerizing beauty of many mountain peaks including Dhaulagiri and Annapurna-I.
- Staying overnight in the pleasant abode of the Himalayas gives you immense enchantment.
- Getting acquainted with different cultures in the Himalayan valley by visiting local Nepali villages along the trekking route.
- Three meals are provided to each and every adventurer, in addition to neat, clean and comfortable accommodation.
- First-Aid kits and professional trekking guides will be provided to your group.
- Day One Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhunga
- Day Two Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
- Day Three Ghorepani to Tadapani via Poon Hill
- Day Four Tadapani to Chhomrong
- Day Five Chhomrong to Dovan
- Day Six Dovan to Deurali
- Day Seven Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC)
- Day Eight Machhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC) to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)
- Day Nine Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) to Dovan
- Day Ten Dovan to Chhomrong
- Day Eleven Chhomrong to Ghandruk
- Day Twelve Ghandruk to Pokhara
Fee Details: USD 600
About BookMountainTours: Bookmountaintours.com is a platform where adventure-seekers from all around the globe gather to quench their thirst of thrill and fascination. We are a team of ardent travelers and avid globetrotters, who intend to present the best experience of mountain travel. We are committed to letting the traveler in you getting exposed. BMT team offers trekking, hiking, backpacking, etc opportunities to wanderlust souls throughout the Himalayan region of India and Nepal.